Buying a home is more than just finding shelter… its about your lifestyle. Take time to think about what features are most important prior to searching for a home. Do you need more space? Do you have a hobby? What is a typical day for you and how do you currently use your space? How can you improve your lifestyle? Having experience designing living spaces, I can easily assist in assessing your situation so that you find the best home possible. Other areas I will assist in:
- finding financing so you are ready to take action when the time is right
- providing access to the greatest number of home choices. I use traditional resources for finding active listings but I also target co-op agents and other hidden properties that may not be on the market yet.
- education on the market to help determine the best price and competitive advantage so that a purchase offer can be strategically constructed balancing price and fair market value.
- protect your interests when negotiating and presenting offers. I will uncover the non-negotiables of the seller and build value with the seller’s agent.
- make your purchase seamless and hassle free. I am committed to managing the details and eliminating problems before they arise. I will communicate with you weekly and clarify processes so there are no surprises. I have a “call back now” policy guaranteeing you a speedy response.
- guide and never pressure. I will be your trusted adviser and will consult, educate and guide versus sell or pressure — your best interests are always my top priority.
No one will work harder for you then I will — GUARANTEED!
What would you like to learn more about?
Or send an email to LindaRaveau@realestateone.com